Orthognathic Surgery in Plantation | Do I Need Corrective Jaw Surgery?
Orthognathic surgery is a corrective jaw surgery that can fix a variety of major and minor dental and skeletal problems, such as misalignment of your jaw and teeth. Orthognathic surgery can drastically improve countless aspects of your life. It can improve your breathing, speaking, and chewing. It can even drastically enhance your appearance. How do you know if you need this type of corrective jaw surgery? Keep reading for some of the conditions that may indicate that you need orthognathic surgery in Plantation.
Signs That You May Need Orthognathic Surgery in Plantation
- Difficulty swallowing
- Problems with chewing or biting food
- Extreme wear of your teeth
- Continuing jaw or jaw joint pain and headaches
- A space between your upper and lower teeth when you close your mouth
- Facial injury
- Unbalanced facial appearance (this can be from either the front or the side)
- Receding or protruding jaw and chin
- Chronic dry mouth and mouth breathing
- Trouble with making your lips meet without straining them
- Breathing problems while you’re sleeping, such as snoring
If you are experiencing any of the signs that you may need orthognathic surgery, contact us. Our experienced team at Oral Facial Reconstruction & Implant Center can correct all of your jaw problems and treat you to the orthognathic surgery in Plantation. We also provide anesthesia so you can undergo the surgery with maximum comfort and safety and minimal discomfort. Schedule your initial consultation with Oral Facial Reconstruction & Implant Center today!