Dear Valued Patients,
We’ve been serving our community since 1975 and have continued to serve our community by attending dental emergencies throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
With that in mind, Oral Facial Reconstruction and Implant Center HAS REOPENED four of its five offices located in Plantation, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, and Coral Springs. The openings are effective as of July 7th, 2020 and the offices will be open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For our Plantation location, we will be open from 9 a.m to 1 p.m Monday, through Friday. Our Coral Springs location will be closed Tuesdays and Thursdays, and our Aventura location will be closed Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, until further notice.
Our Miami Beach location is closed temporarily, please give us a call if you have any questions.
As you know, your health and safety is our main concern, we will continue to follow strict OSHA and CDC Guidelines. We boast state-of-the-art sterilization centers and we will be implementing the following guidelines to maintain patient safety:
· Prior to your visit, we ask that you go to our website www.oralfacial.com. Click on the top right button, online forms, and fill out paperwork, print and bring to your visit so we may decrease wait-times.
· All patients will be carefully screened prior to their visit. We ask that you inform our schedulers of any symptoms and advise us if you have recently traveled locally or internationally via plane, cruise ship, or other forms of mass transportation.
· We ask that you bring a complete list of medications you are currently taking, as well as any allergies you may have.
· If you bring family members to your visit, please ask them to remain in the car as we are limiting the office to patients only.
· We will require all patients to wear facemasks, your temperature will be taken, and we will also require that patients sanitize their hands.
Please remember that we are taking these necessary precautions so we can continue to bring you the quality surgical care you’ve come to expect from our name. Together we will get through this, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Dr.’s Friedman, Payton, Cardenas, and Lopez
Oral Facial Reconstruction and Implant Center