Orthognathic Surgery Pembroke Pines | Things You Need to Know about Orthognathic Surgery
If years and years of orthodontic treatments aren’t enough to correct the irregularities of your jaws, then getting an orthognathic surgery Pembroke Pines might be the solution for you. Not only can it correct the misalignments of your jaws and teeth, but it can also help improve the way they function. Plus, it can enhance your facial appearance too. To get you acquainted with this procedure, here are the things you need to know about orthognathic surgery:
What is Orthognathic Surgery?
It is a surgical procedure that aims to correct and align the irregularities of your jaws and teeth to improve the way they function. Getting an orthognathic surgery can also improve your facial symmetry and enhance your facial appearance.
What Can Orthognathic Surgery Correct?
Orthognathic surgery Pembroke Pines can correct a wide range of minor and major dental irregularities. Orthognathic surgery can correct the following:
- Problem with speech, biting, and chewing
- Reduce excessive wear and tear of teeth
- Correct malocclusions, jaw closure issues, and bites
- Improve facial symmetry and imbalance
- Relive TMJ Symptoms and other jaw problems
- Relieve Obstructive Sleep Apnea Disorder symptoms
Who Can Undergo This Procedure?
Your oral surgeon will determine if orthognathic surgery is necessary to correct your oral condition. But if you happen to have the following conditions below, then you’re likely to be a candidate for this procedure:
- Difficulty chewing, biting, and swallowing food
- Chronic jaw pain, earaches, and other TMJ symptoms
- Excessive wearing of teeth
- Open Bites
- Protruding jaw
- Unbalanced facial symmetry
Where to Get Your Orthognathic Surgery Pembroke Pines?
Orthognathic surgery Pembroke Pines might be the solution you’ve been looking for. At Oral Facial Reconstruction, our team of the experienced oral surgeon will guarantee that your orthognathic surgery will be a success. Contact us for inquiries!