Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Plantation | 8 Rhinoplasty Facts You Need to Know
Are you unhappy with the appearance of your nose? Then it may be time to consider facial cosmetic surgery in Plantation. More specifically, it may be time to consider rhinoplasty. Undergoing a rhinoplasty, more commonly known as a nose job, can have a drastic effect on the overall aesthetics of your face. Keep reading to learn about 8 helpful facts about rhinoplasty that you need to know!
8 Facts About Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty is the most popular facial cosmetic surgery procedure among men and the third most popular among women.
- 300,000 men and women have a consultation regarding the appearance of their nose every year.
- The 4 most common issues treated with rhinoplasty are asymmetry and deviation, humps and indentations, proportion issues, and misshapen nose tips.
- Your pre-rhinoplasty surgery checklist includes a medical history review, medication adjustment, mental and physical exam, and blood work.
- The average rhinoplasty surgery length is 2 to 3 hours.
- Rhinoplasty typically takes 4 to 7 days to recover from and results last a lifetime.
- 90% of people who have undergone a rhinoplasty say that it was worth the money and are happy with their results.
- 16 years old the youngest age to have a rhinoplasty.
Where Can I Get Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Plantation?
If you are interested in getting a rhinoplasty, look no further than Oral Facial Reconstruction & Implant Center. Our experienced oral surgeons can enhance your appearance so you can feel and look great. So what are you waiting for? Finally receive the best facial cosmetic surgery in Plantation by contacting our team today.